Okay, so here is the deal. Since I have returned home I have either been a wet rat or a grease monkey. I either shower and leave the house with my hair wet or go out with out showering. I am not wearing make up and I feel free. I'm assuming the kind of free that a straight boy feels. It's nice.
So not many people follow my blog and most of the people that do already know about my friend being a super star. My dearest friend Paige started an Etsy account. PEOPLE!!! She's good. She makes great earrings and these things that are called coronettes. (I just learned about that word...fancy.) Check. it. out.
Anywho...
I got my teeth cleaned at the dentist today... I need to floss more. Yep. Also with the combination of me doing any last efforts to floss my teeth today and yesterday... made it worse. My mouth felt like someone took a razor blade to my gums. YUM!
NO CAVITIES! I'm so cool. I wish they still let me have a sticker after my appointment. Supposedly I am grown up now or something... (?)
Princess Tiger Lilly and Raspberry Brulee are growing up... They are soooo cute. I'll put some pics up soon of those little rascals.
I made Hazelnut Creme coffee today and thought of the Pop Girls. Miss you all soo much.<3
OMG! I need to go to the dentist too! Thanks again for the shout out! You're a super star!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI miss everyone too :(
Ghetto super star... that is what YOU are!
ReplyDelete