This is my last day at Chico State's Library. :,( Once again I am procrastinating.
<------This is me being super P.O.ed
I am going to be really dramatic right now:
TODAY WAS THE WORST DAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am pretty sure I failed my final for anthropology. I can't even say what I got on it because I am so embarrassed.
I just really hope that my lab instructor will help me out on this one... P Willey is not helpin' a sista out. That is fo sho.
Today after Styles class, after Paige and I did a fabulous job on our Williams scene (We played 40-year-olds. We are 21. This scene was a joke. We laughed... I guess that's all that matters after all. It would be nice to have a good scene tho. Oh, it'd also help if I didn't forget my lines! OH WELL)
Today after class I went to my Anthro instructor's office. I looked underneath his door, his light was on. I did a friendly knock and all of a sudden I hear, "GO AWAY. HE'S NOT HERE!" That was my him. I was not sure I if I wanted to cry or run away. He then walked out with his stuff, "I'm on my way out" he said. "Okay" I said...
Then he said, "any last words".
I don't really care for the rest of the conversation because it ended in "I hope everything works out. Bye"
Please, I just pray, don't make me go to summer school because you are a negligent teacher.
Now, FORWARD MARCH-------> ONTO MY CREATIVE WRITING. Time to make a portfolio of my stories.

No comments:
Post a Comment