"Cuz I am cleaning out my closet."
I can not even believe it. Today is the last day in the POP HOUSE! Wow, an end of an era....
Got ourselves some Slurpees for old times sake and sat out on the back porch and chatted.
Said goodbye to Bill and Cyn over pizza and chit-chat. Bittersweet. I love them so much.
Now time to clean some more... BOO!
Going to see Sex in the City 2 tonight. I have never really gotten into the series nor the movies. I don't know, just not my thang... but, I will be open minded tonight because it is my last night with the pop ladies and we are bonding... And who knows? Maybe I will end up enjoying the movie and then fall in love with the show. We. will. see.
Here is a picture Laura sent me of my mom and I on my graduation.
Great day!


No comments:
Post a Comment