Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I love coffeeeeeeee

Hey guys,
I have more followers! I am SO COOOOOOOOL.

So. I am excited that my very good friend is blogging  now, CINDY KAYDIZZLE.
Check out her rambling at: http://ckinnyc.blogspot.com/
She's pretty cool, my former Pop girl, and a fellow Cancerian. I love her and she is really silly... so read her shiet.

Okay, so.... I haven't written in a while because I gave up the Internet for a good week. WHOA that was weird. Also, I just haven't had time to write a blog post period.

I had my 22nd birthday, which was fun....
We ate pizza and drank beer at Rocco's






















Then we went dancing...




















Then this older creep guy wanted to take a picture of the group and decided to zoom into my cleavage instead.




















Adios Mother Effer... Creep.


So that was fun and of course the night ended with a trip to Taco Bell.


A day before my birthday Magnus came to visit me on his way down from Ashland. We got sushi and washed the windows on my car.


















So I had a great birthday filled with lots of singing, taco bell, pizza, and beer.


This past 4th of July weekend was great. Amanda, Whitney, and I went to Arnold and swam in a lake and had fun..... No fireworks tho. :/

I'm not really sleeping. I was just tired and thought it would be funny to sleep in the picture instead of smile. HEH!

I'll post more pictures from the weekend soon. There are some really funny ones...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So now I am at the 'brary studying for my midterm. Oh wait, that's next week. COOL. Oh, well... starting early.

Also, I am really looking forward to the Rhianna/K$$$$$$A concert!!!!!!!!!!! I can not wait to spend some time with Janette and Simone before I go. Juiced!


Well I think that is enough for now. Enjoy!

Love you.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks friend! I loooovvveee you! Now I know what you meant about redoing your blog! Haha. I miss you and can't wait for you to be here!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cin-dawg, I cannot wait either!!! Oh man. I am like freaking out. My dreams are terrible. I am absolutely freaking out!!! But it will be okay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can not tell u how bummed i am that i couldn't come down for your bday. but i'm glad you rocked it and went to tbell and i'm even more happy about the fact that you blogged about it so i could KNOW ALL ABOUT IT! like a stalker. now i have 5 blogs to read and i LOVE IT! get my cancer friiiiiend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha, this was seriously hilarious! miss you paula...and i'm eating right now for your information...GET REAL

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Skylar: GOOD GIRL! Sheit. You don't need that diet... Your body is already BANGIN'
    @Fran: I am so glad that you like it. I was telling Cindy that I am insecure about this blog. It is hard for me to share so much about myself... all the taco bell trips... so vulnerable! LOL... But I am so glad that you guys read it. You guys are bomb ass friends... I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Paula!! and girl EXPOSE YOUSELF! Its the new trend.

    and Fran I'm reading 21 blogs! ha ha...story of my life

    ReplyDelete
  7. UMMMMMMMMM...sounds like the bday was amazing! Dude, how fun! That concert is going to be the BOMB! Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete